buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

It must suck to be so scarred.

Remember how people were telling me that Emily was going to be scarred for life because of the Tooth Fairy letter?

Spelling bee - 15 kids competed and she was in until
the next-to-last round.

What a horrible, awful, scarred child. 
It all just goes back to my belief that judgmental people suck - and I think that it's funny that so many people said that the letter was the worst thing that I ever could have done to her - because I'm pretty sure that it's not.

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your lil' man sleeping on top of your daughter. That is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling protective services right now! :-)
    Love the pictures, thank you for sharing.
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ENJOY ALL DANIELS' SLEEPING PICTURE. YOU NEED TO MAKE A COLLAGE AND FRAME IT. THIS ONE IS THE BEST. POOR MISTREATED CHILD. WHAT A JOKE. I SHOULD BE SO LOVED. GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.