buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another project done....

Just a quickie update.

Remember the quilt row that I was working on? It came to me from a woman in Tennessee.

Well, I just finished my row. So now it will go out in the mail (probably on Monday) and head to Florida, where the next participant will add another row to it.


The next row (which is now actually 2 rows) has already been mailed to me, so once I get that, I will add the third row to it. I should be receiving that in the next day or two as well.

So now that I finished that, I'm going to clean up my mess and head to bed. I only have to deal with one basketball game tomorrow morning, and then we have absolutely no plans for the rest of the day. Hopefully we can actually keep it that way - but I'm not going to count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.