buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Monday in pictures.

I love seeing this guy along the highway. He makes me smile.
(By the way, if you happen to know this guy, you don't have to say it.
Remember, I try to keep specifics about our location
kind of quiet.)

About 40 miles into the 65 to get to Sarah's game.

*snicker*

To me, these are weird bleachers. To others,
they are normal.
What say you?

My little girl is becoming quite the star
of her team.


They're getting bored.

Woot! Finally, a win!

I just really thought that this was cool - they turned their water
tower into a giant Christmas bell.

Ooooohhhhh.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....
That would be an oil refinery. At night. With the camera set on the
wrong speed.

We had a special guest at Scouts last night.
And apparently the camera was STILL on the wrong speed.

They were deep in conversation.

And then we got a story.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.