buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just random fun and happy stuff...

I don't really have anything profound to say tonight....but I do have some fun pictures....

One of the best things about fall...


The Dude took me, Daniel, and Alex out to eat the other night. It's always an adventure...




Guess what? It's been raining! Ok, not a lot, and not enough, but it's been raining off and on all day. And it's glorious. And I love it. And it needs to just keep coming down...for about a month.



Sarah had volleyball games tonight. That girl amazes me every time she serves a ball.



Her glasses, however, were less than impressed with the game (new ones are already ordered).


Beautiful sunset on the way home from the games though.


Looking back over these pictures from the last few days just reminds me once again that life is good.

1 comment:

  1. AMY, YOUR BOYS ARE JUST THE CUTEST KIDS AROUND. OH YES, THE BIG BOY TOO.THE ONE WITH THE GLASSES. JUST LOVE HIM,TOO. I CAN SEE THE LOVE IN DANIELS' EYES HE HAS FOR THE DUDE.LUCKY BOY.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.