buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Getting ready to run...


Tomorrow is another 5K for me and the girls. We got our race packets with all of our goodies and our rather *ahem* festive colored shirts yesterday....and the shirts got washed already - needless to say, separate from anything else (I didn't know water could turn that shade of pink).

The race starts at 9:30. I know what I have to do in order to beat my best time, and honestly I'm not sure that I can do it this time - I don't feel ready at all. But, I'll give it my best shot and see what happens.

The Dude is here tonight and is going to go with us to keep the boys under control while the girls and I run. And of course, he will also have photography duties! So I should have pictures to post tomorrow, along with the results. We're just going to relax tonight and watch some movies, and I'm going to try to get rid of this headache that is attempting to creep into my brain, and then hopefully I'll get some decent sleep.

Then of course, next weekend, we have the diabetes walk AND I have the half-marathon - it's going to be a long weekend of walking and running!

Stay tuned for results, and keep an eye on my facebook page - I'll be posting updates to there, but I can't post pictures from my phone - at least not that anyone can see (silly privacy settings).

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I RAN TO THE CORNER ABOUT FIVE YEARS AGO AND BEEN IN A CHAIR EVER SINCE.WHO CARES, RIGHT? LOL GOOD LUCK.....

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.