buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Art show and science fair

After a wonderful day of running around with The Dude and Daniel, I went to the girls' art show and science fair at their school. The Dude graciously offered to watch Alex and Daniel for me so that I could go alone, which was wonderful and gave me time to look around at all of the exhibits without having to chase kids the whole time.

Emily's projects.....






And Sarah's.....





And probably one of my favorite projects for the science fair.....and no, it was not the only gun-related one, either!


But for now, I'm going to kick back and watch the storms roll through the area, and see if anything significant happens. It looked uglier earlier, but I think it's going to blow around us like it usually does!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, now that my friends... is a salad shooter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white face picture. You're a lucky mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. Give compliments to the girls on their projects. I bet Kyle would LOVE Emily's first one. I love Sarah's black and white one.

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.