buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

More and more fun!

Today was filled with more swimming (for the kids), playing outside, and general goofiness. I got to drive the tractor *big redneck grin* but the video of that will have to come later - Maybe after we get back to Kansas.

Tomorrow morning we leave here and head to Washington, DC for the day and then to my parents' house in Altoona, PA. We have had an amazing weekend here and I am so thankful that we got to do this. I met some wonderful friends and hope that we get to see them again - but given the distance, it might be a while. :(

So now, the kids are bathed and (hopefully) sleeping, and we are going to hang out and visit for a while. We are going to leave here around 8:30am for what I hope will be a fun day in one of my favorite cities!

4 comments:

  1. I will be posting video tomorrow.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love the pic of the little guy in glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was in college I dated a guy from Altoona - I'd never heard of it before and I've never heard of it since. . . until now!

    That photo in the glasses is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Allison! That is too funny! My parents have lived here since 1990 and I went to PSU-Altoona for 2 years. It's definitely not my favorite place in the world, but it works (I think).

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.