buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another day of non-stop running

I didn't have much of anything planned today, but then of course, that all fell apart. Not that I'm complaining - I don't know what to do with myself when I don't have anything to do!

We started out by having to go sign some paperwork for Daniel's preschool at 1:00. That took just a couple of minutes, and then we had to get him to the ENT for a follow-up appointment from the surgery that he had about a year ago. Everything looks good at this point, and we don't have to go back again unless the need arises. Yay!


Power lunch for me....


Then we ran to Wichita so that I could see my boyfriend's car....OK, OK, I've been confusing people with that all day today - he's not really my boyfriend, or maybe he is and he just doesn't know it yet, but anyway, here's his car....


Photography by Alex....


After we got done there, we headed back down to Perry, OK to meet Kelly and swap some stuff that we had from the trip. She had one of my car seats and I had a box that Big Alex bought for her, along with a phone charger and a few other odds & ends.

Didn't I just pass this sign a few days ago...?


After we swapped our stuff, we headed back to Wichita and then went east a bit to pick up some boxes of hand-me-downs from a friend and then came home.

I still have to finish putting vacation stuff away, and just clean the house in general. I have so much catching up to do just in the blogosphere that I could probably sit on this computer all night! For you bloggers that I follow, be patient with me - it might take me a few days to get totally caught up, but I will soon! And I know that I have a bunch of comments on my blog to answer as well.

Now, it's time to put 2 little boys to bed so that I can accomplish something!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Where's the picture of the "boyfriend"?!?!?!?!

    Your kids are adorable!

    My son had tubes put in a couple years ago... is that what your son got done too?

    This is Kateri Von Steal by the way... for some reason I can't leave you comments with my Blogger name... weird!


    www.katerivonstealsnewlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, he wasn't there - just his car. He was in KC getting ready for the race this weekend, so his gorgeous picture on the trailer will have to suffice.

    Kateri, can we leave comments on your blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally my blog family can leave comments.
    It took forever to figure that out.
    I just have to keep everything under moderation... never know who (or in some humans' case WHAT) will message me!

    ~KVS

    P.S: Why can't I send you comments using my blogger account? SO WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I saw that - there have been so many of your posts that I wanted to leave comments on and never could. I have mine moderated now, just because of the drama that came from that one post - and honestly, since I've started moderating them I haven't really needed to.

    I'm not sure what's up with my comments - I'll go play around in the settings and see if I can figure it out. I was having issues leaving comments for people under my google account, and I think that it had something to do with my cookies.....?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, no, no, no. Impossible.

    I found you randomly through WW4F, and you're from my neck of the woods! -ish.

    Congrats on your A-ranking, by the way. I look forward to touring your blog, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, Sidney? Are you from the area that I'm in now, or the area that I'm actually from? Because your current area doesn't match any of my areas, past or present! LOL

    I just checked your blog out too - heading back over there to follow it, and then I really have to start cleaning. And stuff. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DON'T HAVE A BLOG BUT SOMETIME I WISH I KNEW HOW TO SET ONE UP. WITH ALL THAT I'VE WRITTEN ON ROSS' BLOG AND A COUPLE OF OTHER BLOGS I COULD HAVE WRITTEN A SOMEWHAT OF A COMEDY BOOK WITH A TEAR HERE AND THERE.I ENJOY READING YOUR STORY ABOUT YOUR TRIP AND GLAD YOU GOT BACK SAFE AND SOUND. YOUR A COOL MOM AND THAT'S A GOOD THING. WE NEED MORE MOM LIKE YOU. JUST WANTED TO STOP IN AND SAY HELLO SEEING I CAN'T GET INTO ROSS' BLOG ANYMORE. MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT IS MESS UP AND IN TODAYS WORLD YOU CAN'T TELL TO A REAL PERSON TO HELP SO I JUST GAVE UP. BOYFRIEND, WHERE IS HE? EVEN GRANNIES LOVES JEFF.GIGGLE GIGGLE.

    GRANNY FROM TAMPA

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.